Friday, September 02, 2005

This is for you Christine...

to the tune of "I can't see me loving nobody but you, for all my life. When your with me baby the skies will be blue for all my life"

so here's the version that was placed upon when Christine encouraged me to be a stalker...

"Imagine me and you, I do
I think about you day and night
It's only right to think about the girl (guy) I stalk
both day and night so happy together

I dated you for just a week
you dumped me and I cried real hard
and still can't sleep
so now I'm going to force you to come back to me
so happy together

I can't see me stalking nobody but you
for all your life
when your with me baby the skies will be blue
for all my life

I call you up at 2 am
I wake you and hang up the phone
and do it again (hehe)
that's what you get for going out
with other men
so happy together

I can't see me stalking nobody but you
for all your life
when you're with me baby the skies will be blue
for all my life

I see you, you don't see me
I'm hidden with my telephoto lense up in the tree
your walking and you look around suspiciously
so happy together

I've got your cat, don't be alarmed
as long as you come talk to me
he won't be harmed
we'll go and get a bite to eat
I'll come un-armed
so happy together

forever and ever
so happy together...

thanks for the inspiration...

2 Comments:

Blogger ckjolly said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

11:22 AM  
Blogger ckjolly said...

Leave it to me ... the girl who has never dated ... to give relationship advice. But you know what ... this single status has allowed me to sit back and observe all the dating relationships around me and formulate a my own ideology.

1. i'm not a big fan of dating.

2. i don't want to date.

3. but i do want to get married.

so, i figure i have a few options. I considered arranged marriage for a while. My parents were up for it but decided that i was in a better position geographically to find a mate than they were ... so scrap that.

i recently discovered that there's such a thing as "mail-order-husbands." but who knows if that's really his picture and if he really is an agriculture professor (or does that prof. mean professional? is he a farmer?).

option number three seems the most desirable. get to know someone. determine if his various traits would make a godly husband for me. in the same open, casual environment, let him get to know me. if it is determined that we both think that it's a good match, a relationship can form with the purpose of solidifying our understanding of each other and God's common purpose for our lives. marriage?

But i am NOT willing to waste my time with someone who only wants a girlfriend! PLEASE! I've got better things to be doing than devoting my emotions, intellect, and spiritual wellbeing to someone who's just looking for a good laugh and someone to hang out with and call on the phone after 9 o'clock. I believe a friend can easily fit within those requirements. But I will NOT commit myself to someone who is still searching, I'm not willing to risk that.

Once I'm found ... and once I've found him (not that that can do much to bring about the development of a relationship. as if i could do anything about it ...), then by all means, let's see how the Lord guides us.

11:28 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home