Saturday, September 03, 2005

We like to move it, move it



Julian: Shh! We're hiding. Everyone be quiet. That includes me. Shh! Who's making that noise? Oh, it's me again.






Skipper the Penguin: We've been ratted out, boys.





Skipper the Penguin: You! Higher mammal, can you read?


Melman the Giraffe: Hey, Alex. Psst, Alex. Alex.
Alex the Lion: What is it, Melman?
Melman the Giraffe: OK, you know how I have to get up every two hours because of my bladder infection and go for a wee? Well, this time I was walking past Marty's pen, and usually I dont look in it, but this time I was walkin' past, and I…
Alex the Lion: What, Melman? What is it?
Melman the Giraffe: It's Marty... He's gone!







Julian: [singing] I like to move it, move it / She like to move it, move it / He like to move it, move it / You like to... *move it*!



Skipper the Penguin: Hey, Quadruped. Sprechen Sie Englisch?

Marty the Zebra: I sprechen.

Skipper the Penguin: What continent is this?

Marty the Zebra: Manhattan.

Skipper the Penguin: Hoover Dam! We're still in New York! Dive! Dive! Dive!

Here's some pics to go with those wonderful quotes...they are "off the chizzang" (Marty the Zebra)

1 Comments:

Blogger ckjolly said...

hey dawn,

what you need to do is go to "settings". click on comments. and then click "yes" for "word verification."

this keeps people from blog spamming you.

12:58 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home