Friday, March 24, 2006

Ahhhhh!!!

Mid-semester has officially arrived!!! What the heck! I have been spending my time working, doing papers, and reading books that I don't understand, nor do I have the time to try and understand. As the school work comtinues to pile up so does my stress level. I am on the brink of insanity! Thankfully, the next book is an easy read, and the 15 page paper due on Monday requires much of my heartful consideration on the topic of repentance and penance.

I can't say that I have much joy at the moment concerning repentance or my salvation. I feel I have been far away from God, and too close to the other things that occupy my time. I have the house to myself this weekend, and where I don't do well being alone, I think I am actually enjoying it a little. Peace and quite for the schoolwork I need to get done, and some much needed time with God. Along with planning and preparing other fun things for my friends and I this weekend!

Nothing much else going on. I get to call Lee again on Friday, what a blessing it is to have a friend like him. I am so thankful for him. So good to have great friends.

Until next time...

1 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

it IS good to have good friends. I love you!!! I missed you last night. I wanted to tell you about my dinner yesterday. Anyway, I hope you have a great day!

5:34 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home