Wednesday, March 08, 2006

Breakthrough!!!

I was able to play raquettball today! YESSSSS!!!! It was awesome. I played with my roommate Betsy! It was amazing! I can't wait to play again...I have had the "I-can't-play-raquettball-because-my-foot-got-beat-up blues" the past couple weeks. Anyway, Jaimeson, Iknow you read this, I didn't know if you knew that you could comment on this stinker, but you can! In case, in the event that you have something to comment on. Maybe, someday when I write something that is worth commenting on.

Anyway...life is good...I still haven't fixed the lie situation, but I am still working on it. Other than that, life is good. Nothing new going on. Sad day...maybe one of these days!!! Hopefully. Anyway, well, since this is really boring...I will go...til next time...

ps...anyone want to play raquettball? Give me a call or shoot me an email!!! I am totally up to it!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home