Tuesday, February 21, 2006

Why?

Have you ever done something, or thought something that was just all out dumb? I sure did today! Not only do I realize how dumb I was about it...I actually got mad at myself! It wasn't anything "bad" per se. I just seemed to have misunderstood myself and other people! What was I thinking? This is all I have been asking myself all day! What in the world? Anyway...sorry I can't expound on the situation...I just needed to vent my frustrations with myself! I get on my nerves SOOO stinkin bad! I hate it. Anyway...please pray for me...guidence is necessary...and a change of heart vital!!!

2 Comments:

Blogger ckjolly said...

Oh! Dawn. don't feel bad for calling me in the middle of class! you didn't know! it's really not a big deal ... my phone was on silence, anyway.

ha ha ... chalk it up to experience and laugh ... might as well do it now than later

4:47 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Dawn....Dawn.....Dawn....How is your ankle? Are you able to walk on it? Anyway, I hope you had a better day today.

love you!!!

5:28 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home