Friday, January 20, 2006

I finally did it!

I cracked...gave in...spilled it...I have released the name of my mystery guy! For those of you who read this and know who it is, I would appreciate you not giving any hints or names...thanks!

The problem: I have asked myself this question, and I am left wondering what in the world I am thinking! Nothing can be done about it right now, and on top of that my lack of self esteem continues to take over; I am not good enough.

Glitch: not only have I let the cat out of the bag, I think I have taken a little appreciation to someone else. (problem 2...same as problem 1)

What is my deal? I really want to be in a relationship. Why? Because I want to be very active in ministry. This is hard to do when you are single, and even harder when you are single, and a woman. Not only do I feel impatient, but I also have a lack of faith. The big challange of my life; will God provide for me a husband in order to start this ministry? People say I am still young, and this I am, but I would rather be young for most of my marriage and family experience. I really don't want to throw a frisbee to my kids and then trip over the walker I was givin at the nursing home! :) What a thought! Anyway...so potentials...there are some...some of which deserve far greater than me. And the after thought, if every guy deserves far greater than me, then what do I deserve? And the guy I marry? Hmmm something to think about...

Jesus once said to his disciples that they couldn't accomplish some task because they had to little of faith, that they only needed the faith of a mustard seed! How much faith do I have then in what I know the Lord wants me to accomplish? I only need the faith of a little bitty mustard seed and I could accomplish a lot! Again, how much faith do I have and if its only a little what am I going to do with it/

2 Comments:

Blogger ckjolly said...

oh well THAT does it! (flayling arms up in the air) cat's out of the bag. we can all go home now. party's over!

so ... i came to a realization a few days ago ... i wasn't looking ... haven't been looking ... why should i be looking now? you once asked me what my "dream guy" was like. remember how i didn't really answer? yeah, i was real smooth ... or not. that's like asking me what my "dream house" is like ... or how many children i want ... or i don't know, WHATEVER! point is ... i haven't thought of it much ... besides the thought of owning a house scares the snot out of me ... but why am i talking about me ... this is YOUR blog.

how've you been?

did your class go well?

10:05 PM  
Blogger Dawn said...

well...I wouldn't say that the party is completely over... there is still adventure yet to be seen! What will happen next? Unless you can tell me that...the party ain't over.

5:27 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home