Friday, December 09, 2005

What on Earth am I thinking?

I had 6 and a half hours today to think about something constructive. I failed. I thought about everything and nothing at the same time. I thought about my money situation. I thought about school. I thought about my mystery guy and I prayed that the Lord would keep him safe, grow him, and continue you turning him into the man that God desries for him to be. I thought about my church situation and how glad I am that I am finally able to move on. All of these wonderful things, but realizing that I could have thought and focused a lot more on what God wants me to do with my life. Where does he want me to go? How can I grow closer to him? In what ways can I better encourage my brothers and sisters in Christ? I hope that next time I have have that much time, I improve the use of that time.

3 Comments:

Blogger Tom said...

Hmm a lot of questions near the end huh? These same ol questions I and others struggle with...yet I wonder if that's a part of the adventure?

Kid of reminds me of the mouse in the Narnia books.

1:26 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Dude...so, when are you coming home?

1:57 PM  
Blogger ckjolly said...

are you home yet?

12:15 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home