Friday, November 11, 2005

I want flowers!



What the heck is my problem? I think I am going trough a stinkin I want a boyfriend phase. It's kinda fun though. I have gone a little while now without having a crush on anyone, and I forget how fun it was. I have always been one to tell when I am crushin on someone...this time...shhhhh not telling. I think its even more fun not to tell anyone.

Outside of having a crush on someone, I am realizing more and more that there are several things that I have not considered when getting into a relationship that I want to end in marriage. MONEY! I am so stinkin' financially irresponsible its not even funny. I am getting better, but I need to work a little harder. I can't be in a relationship with someone...especially a marriage relationship, when money is already a big issue. Money is one of the biggest issues that arises when marriages go sour and then end in divorce. I DO NOT WANT TO BE PART OF THAT STATISTIC!

So, I guess I am more optimistic about relationships, someone that I love and respect write me an email the other day concerning what I said in my blog about me not getting married for different reasons. She helped me to understand and remember that God is in control! He is amazing and I know whoever he has for me will be AMAZING! I think for right now my only thought is...I WANT FLOWERS!!! Pretty flowers! I have a lot to learn that's for sure.

2 Comments:

Blogger Tom said...

Flowers eh? Careful what ya wish for, as you might get some purdy flowers, but they may not smell as nice as we would think they did when we wanted them.

Its a good idea ti get financially stable and responsible but doing it Godly requires so much more than that. I have seen some great relationships done right, but the ones I find Godly are done, well so much better and its a long process on top being long enough w/o god.

But it's thats transformation that takes place in both for God that makes it so muc more beutiful.

5:40 PM  
Blogger Dawn said...

I think flowers would be awesome at any point! I love flowers! I am workin right now on gettin myself in a place where I could be married if that's what the Lord would have for me...I am also praying that the Lord will send Him soon...

6:22 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home