Wednesday, October 12, 2005

Search for peace!

I am on a search for peace about different areas of my life. I am beginning to get anxious for a plan. I want a plan for the rest of my life. What will I do with my degree when I get? Possibly, at the rate I am going, I'll go straight to the nursing home. :) Will I ever get married? Where am I going to live? What will I do? How many lives will I touch with God's great love? Why am I so anxious? Why do I feel like I will be doing the same thing I am doing now for the next 50 years? I feel like my life will never change. What it boils down to is this...am I trusting in God's great plan for this life he has chosen for me to live?

He has something great for me, and I will trust, and obey, and not be anxious for anything, but by prayer and supplication present my requests to him. I desire his will for my life. I desire a husband, and I desire a ministry with college students and or Mormons? I don't know. Whatever God has for me, he will show me when he seees that I am ready. Whatever it is it will be awesome and perfect because it will be God's perfect will for my life!

Lord Jesus, strengthen my heart and make me whole. Please help me to be satisfied in you and what you have me doing right now. Show me areas of service for you right now in my singleness and while I am not caught up with anyhing else that would hinder my walk with you or furthering your kingdom right now! I ask and pray all these things in Jesus Name. Amen.

1 Comments:

Blogger Tom said...

This is one thing I still find trouble accepting these days as every dream, plan, hope and desire have all seemed to failed for me. But then I started asking for God to take those away from me and to replace them with that of his will and plans for me. Its been easier but still a rough choice to deal with. So for now there are no answers or plans, except waiting for God to let me know.

9:58 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home