Tuesday, September 13, 2005

On feeling un-cool

Do you ever feel like the ugly duckling. The geek or the nerd who never had any friends? Maybe this one, you consider people your friends who would never consider you a friend.

Aren't we glad that Jesus is a friend who sticks closer than a brother. I know I am. Many times I feel like the people I described above. However, upon thinking about this I was reminded that the Creator of the Universe loves me! Who cares about the measly little people on this earth! God, my creator, sent his son to die for me! I am loved by the most important person ever!

Where I have failed to find my significance in Jesus Christ, I struggle and feel lonely and incomplete! I strive now to in every situation to find my significance in Him who created and its there that I can never go wrong!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home