Monday, November 07, 2005

When will I fall in love?

I just wonder what he will be like? Christ-like FOR SURE! And exactly like my dad! Sure my dad isn't perfect, but he's the best dad in the world! I don't know why I am in such a hurry to fall in love and get married. I could be taking advantage of so many things in my singleness! Hmmm...things I can't do if I were married...

Have slumber parties...
Have my own bed... (I like my space)
Worry about interfering with his sceduale
just pick up and go whenever I want to
cook when I want to, not when commanded too (LOL)
make decisions on my own
can hang out with other guys whenever I want to


so thats a little encouraging...I also like to think that there are things that God wants me to accomplish in my singleness that I would not be able to accomplish if I were married. I know those things will come. Well...maybe someday I will fall on love, but for now I am going to focus on falling more in love with my Lord and Savior Jesus Christ. He is what sustains me. He fills the void and will never fail me unlike man. (mankind) Jesus will never fail me or break my heart. He is amazing and the standard by which I should comapre any and all potential guys that I would date or more importantly marry. I am going to keep my chin up, and focus on my relationship with God and making myself attractive from the insideout!

"For I know the plans I have for you, says the Lord. Not to hurt you, not to hard you, but to give you hope and a future." Jer. 29:11

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home