Friday, October 21, 2005

I am not very good at this!

I am not very good at keeping up with this thing. I think I would if more exciting things happened in my life. The only thing exciting, but not fun was my near death experience this morning. I woke up because I couldn't breath! It was scary. I thought I was going to passout and die. It almost felt like a heart attack. Not that I know what one feels like, but I bet that was similar.

Anyway. Maybe something else exciting will happen today...I could win a million dollars...maybe meet prince charming...

Yeah, ok...wishful thinking. Anyway. Well...I hope everyone has a beautiful day!

4 Comments:

Blogger Tom said...

Was your heart racing as if you just ran a marathon? You mught wanna get that looked at, you might have sleep apnea where you stop breathign at ngiht....they symptons are like short term memory loss, tired all day, hard to focus or concentrate during the day.

4:50 PM  
Blogger Dawn said...

I don't really remember what my heart was doing. I just remember not being able to breath. My chest has been hurting all day. I went to the clinic at the Seminary. He is sending me to get an EKG. I am gonna go tomorrow. I don't feel bad enough to go tonight. Just pray for me.

6:46 PM  
Blogger Tom said...

That I will do. I just had to go in for one of those myself. ALl turned out well thankfully. Its painless and takes just a few minutes. Not long at all those EKG's. Kinda funny how that I am working through Christ to change my heart inside, but the physical outside wants change too.....great timing huh? I hope the tests turn out well for you.

1:44 PM  
Blogger Dawn said...

thanks...yeah, God likes to teach us lessons in practical ways! :) That is what's awesome about God (amongst many other things)

12:49 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home