Saturday, November 12, 2005

Butterflies!

Oh man...remember in high school when you would pass by that really cute guy and he'd actually say hello? Your heart would melt and you couldn't speak? So, that's how I feel right now...you know how just the thought of that person makes you melt? Your face gets all red, you get those little butterflies in your stomach. Your palms get all sweaty, and you just don't know what to do with yourself...hmmm....don't know what to do with that situation. It's kinda silly actually...I shouldn't even be bothering with it, however there is something intriguing about this person that makes me want to know more about him. I feel like I know him a little bit, but I want to know him more. Amazing man of God he is. Maybe I'll meet him someday soon!

4 Comments:

Blogger ckjolly said...

GIRL! you don't know him?!! ha ha ... but i guess that's one of the two categories a crush falls into. Guy you don't know and a guy you know but he doesn't know. which is worse? i don't know. but wow! i'm so curious. but i'll let you relish in your secret.

10:53 PM  
Blogger Dawn said...

I think my emotions are kinda mixed up...I do have a crush on someone...and I do feel all those things and I do know him...however...the guy I don't know...that's who I am curious about. (There is only one guy in this picture tho...don't laugh...it makes sense in my head!)

10:28 PM  
Blogger ckjolly said...

you'll never guess what happened to me yesterday! I was a good Samaritan ... well, the PETA version, anyway. Laura and I were on our way to church and We turned down this street and there was a mess of 3 people and 2 dogs just having at it. One of the dogs was off his leash and attacking the other dog. The three people were kicking at the loose dog trying to get rid of it. There was not going around them so i tried honking the horn to scare the other dog off. Eventually, we rolled the car window down and asked how we could help.

how?

we let the owner's dog in the car and drove it home to get away from the other one.

The crazy thing is that the other dog followed us in the car.

craziness.

1:27 PM  
Blogger Dawn said...

What in the WORLD?

6:11 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home