Tuesday, January 10, 2006

Just thinking...

What if...

1. What if all of a sudden a day went by that I didn't think I wanted to be someone else?

2. What if one day I woke up and I had all the right clothes?

3. What if one day I realized that I was finally at my perfect body weight?

4. What if one day I was finally everything I ever wanted to be and had no complaints concerning myself?

5. What if one day all of my money problems were solved and I never had to pay another bill ever again?

6. What if someone came up to me and said every bit of my school debt was paid off including any schooling I would have after I finish college?

7. What if the perfect man came around and loved me for who I am...he is the one?

If all of this happened...if all of this was exactly how I wanted it to be...would I be the same person? I wonder? ....

1 Comments:

Blogger Tom said...

Careful what you wish/ask for, for once they are answered it is often answered questly and then after all has been answered, then what? So it changes us, but not into what we thought we would be the answers.

6:04 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home