Friday, January 20, 2006

Me...

Well, I have had an interesting few weeks. I have come to realize where I am spiritually, and have also come to recognize that who I really am requires Jesus. While my quiet times with the Lord have not been in any way consistent except for the fact that they have been consistently non-existent, this has proven a life style for me that I do not like. I am depressed, and I take it out on the world around me.

About a week ago...I started having a consistent QT. I love it!!! I remembered how when I am consistent, how much joy I get in spending time with the Lord! I feel better all around. I feel motivated to live for Christ. I want every aspect of my life to reflect that motivation. I feel like I actually live that abundant life that was given to me at the time I received salvation! Jesus is amazing and working in my life to show me once again how awesome and amazing he is!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home