Tuesday, January 31, 2006

the party ain't over


ckhnat said...
oh well THAT does it! (flayling arms up in the air) cat's out of the bag. we can all go home now. party's over!

This party isn't over yet until someone can tell me the outcome. However, unless you are one of those who know who it is, and even if you do know who it is, there is no way you can tell me that.

So no fear you party people, namely Christine, there is still adventure yet to come! Who knows what lies ahead...

until next time, ya'll be praying for me!

2 Comments:

Blogger Tom said...

I still think Christine is still all aobut keepin the party goin.....it aint over.

1:20 PM  
Blogger Dawn said...

I think so too. She likes to party! I told her it wasn't over yet! I still don't think she even knows who it is!

5:36 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home