Thursday, February 02, 2006

Waiting patiently

I think I said that I would say something if, by march, if nothing had been said. It isn't march yet folks...why did I give in? The thing is, I am still contemplating the situation. The guy has no clue, however, if he were to find out it probably wouldn't surprise him.

I am really praying about this situation. It is a little different thatn most situations. It's not your usual see how the guy acts around you type thing. This guy is different. Careful in ways. I've known him for a while now, a little over 2 years, and he's amazing! He loves the Lord, has a heart for what God has called him to do. Everything he says and does has to result in God's glory or no glory! He is awesome! I continue to feel at times, still not good enough. Why? I am not sure. I just feel like he deserves someone great! Someone that amazes him every day, a girl that will blow him away with her smile, prays for him daily, and is willing to go whatever place God may call him to, whether it be here, overseas, where ever. What I am supposed to do now? Wait. Be his friend, encourage him daily or at least weekly, encourage him in his walk with the Lord, pray for him, and pray that what ever God brings about between the two of us would be his will.

Until next time...

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Dawn, you are absolutely right about how this blog sounds. I'm not sure that you are going to have to clear anything up, though....because who cares what people think about who this "mystery" guy is! And...about the comment you made about feeling like you aren't good enough for this guy....I'm telling you, if I hear that come out of your mouth or in the written form again, I'm going to break both of your legs!! You understand me?!?! I'm your room mate and I see you in all aspects of your life and you are an AWESOME lady!! You are funny, caring, a GREAT listener, and you are ALWAYS wondering how you can better someone else's day!! As a matter of fact, I am pretty sure that this guy of yours doesn't deserve you...but, if you guys end up together, it's only because of the GRACE OF GOD that he got such an incredible woman to be by his side. That's how I feel about it at least.

2:14 PM  
Blogger ckjolly said...

i had a dream last night.

it was beautiful. I was in a fairytale ... but i knew it was just a dream. i was walking through enchanted forests but i knew they weren't real. i spoke to magical beings but all along i knew they were merely figments of my imagination. sort of took the fun out of the dream. it was horrible, actually.

people in college used to tell me that i walked around with my head in the clouds. ha ha ... they were trying to be funny. but it was true, in a way. i was in my own world, disconnected from real life.

but now ... i feel the opposite. I feel like i'm walking in the clouds but keeping my eyes on the ground. I'm living a dream, but reality is always before my eyes.

hmph, maybe i should write a song.

anyway ... this has nothing to do with you or your blog. just thought i'd share what was going on in my own life.

2:33 PM  
Blogger ckjolly said...

don't forget to follow my rules of observation!!!

10:51 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home