Wednesday, March 08, 2006

I am such a chicken!

I know some of you...well probably the majority of you...who am I kiddin no one reads this thing. In the event that you do, most likely you are wondering about this lie thing. Well, to be honest, I am too. I don't know why I did it. It is actually a more funny thing than it is a serious thing...even though a lie is a lie...but however, I am in the process of trying to get it fixed still. Most likely I won't post the situation on here, just pray that I am not a big chicken and fess up...

2 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

you are NOT a chicken!!! But you better watch how you fess up!!! I'm praying for you!!

9:13 AM  
Blogger Tom said...

more folks read this thing than you may know of!!

9:53 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home