Thursday, February 23, 2006

Love Hurts

So as you all know, or should know, by now, I have discovered a new love. Raquettball...well...on Tuesday while I was playing I was a little less than attentive and not really in a very good mood...and I was thinking raquettball was giong to cure it...NOPE!!! Wrong!!!!

Raquettball and I got into a little fight...he pushed me on the floor and BAM! my ankle is sprang, and furthermore (Vivian that word was for you...) my ankle looks like a balloon, and I am faced to walk on crutches! What in the world??? Love hurts...now I can't play until at least next Tues, and I am going to DOMINATE! It will be fun...Raquetball and I will reconcile our relationship one of these days...but as I sit here all by myself and can't walk...I will be bitter... Is it a sin to be bitter against a sport? I mean he pushed me first...hahahahaha

2 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

you will NOT be playing next week!! Did I not say that I would be confiscating all of your raquetball paraphenalia until I was CONVINCED that you were COMPLETELY healed. Oh, and don't start crying now because I've got all of the other roomies on my side.!!!!!!!!!!

that's right...the Cuban mama is out!! =)

4:38 PM  
Blogger ckjolly said...

Love Stinks!!!

~ the wedding singer

7:11 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home