Tuesday, April 18, 2006

GRRR

So, why do guys have to be so crazy? I just can't seem to figure it out!!! Maybe it's just me. I don't know. I seem to have been dropped by every good guy friend possible and its driving me crazy. After my last boyfriend broke up with me I went on an all boys are stupid phase, and quickly realized that not ALL Boys were dumb, and began giving each one the benefit of the doubt. Sooo here I am 2 years later and was reminded through a certain situation of those feelings, and how much it stinks, and I feel myself slowly slipping into that train of thought. I don't understand how the heck i keep getting into these positions, but I just keep getting hurt. Not just by guy friends who are getting engaged and not talking to me anymore, but by other guy friends who just don't seem to care? It's super frustrating, and I just can't stand it anymore...PLEASE STOP BEING DUMB!!! LEARN HOW TO HANDLE SITUATIONS THE RIGHT WAY! Anyway, so my heart gets broken one way or the other by guys, so my solution...(not right...but what I want to do) cut off ALL friendships with the opposite sex. That's right...no further than "hey, how are ya?" I wonder if I could actually keep my heart from getting broken that way...I mean my heart doesn't only break when a guy dumps me, but when I have what I thought to be good guy friends act like I don't exist anymore with out warning.

2 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

you crack me up...

1:01 PM  
Blogger ckjolly said...

wow! so this is two weeks late but ... i'm sorry you're going through this. i like guy pals. but i can't let myself get dependent on them or allow myself to get too intimately involved with them. I like the occassional chat in the hallway or the "hey, i see you sitting by yourself. let's catch up" moments. but other than that ... i'm over it.

i don't have the patience of the fortitude to handle anymore.

I don't want a best guy friend.

i'd rather have a husband.

so until then ... "hey, nice to see ya! how's it goin'?"

10:36 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home