Thursday, May 04, 2006

Don't give up on me!

I am so sorry I have not updated this thing in a very long time! Things have been crazy busy, and to add to that I totaled my car on Sunday before church. NOT COOL, NOT COOL AT ALL, NOT EVEN A LITTLE BIT COOL! Anyway, I am alive, and walking, so its all good.

Next week: FINALS!!! Wooooo-hooooo!

Week after that: Get an additional job to pay for my airline ticket to CHINA! YAY!!!! It will be a vacation I will never forget!

Anything else you need to know, just ask...until the week after next SHALOAM!

4 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

I've given up on you.


;-)


Must have a repost!!

3:28 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

dude....for real....update....;-)

11:15 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

you DO realize that it's been over a month, right? I'm assuming that you still want that box of stuff that I found at the apartment. If you want it, you might want to call me to get it. If not, then I'm going to assume that you really don't care about it.

8:40 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

so, you pretended to be so sad when we all moved talking about hanging out and stuff....yet, nothing from you. I'VE had to initiate everything...


what's up with you? If you don't like me, just tell me. That's fine. But this is crap.

this is also the last time that I'll initiate contact with you. If possible, please email me your address so that I can mail you your box.

dreamsinv@yahoo.com

5:46 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home