Saturday, July 22, 2006

Update for those of you who actually keep up with this! There are many things going on right now between my two jobs and working 40 + hours, and changing all kinds of plans. I have decided not to go to China for various reasons, and I am getting ready to make a trip to Denver, CO! YAY!

School starts in less than a month and things are hard this time. I hope we can figure it out soon! :/

Sorry I haven't been better at keeping up with this. There isn't much going on exept work, and that's really not exciting enough to write about! Maybe when I get back from CO I will have more to say...

2 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

When are you going to CO? And, it doesnt matter that you spend a ton of time at work....what else is going on with you? I have to get a new phone today because the one that I have doesn't work. My number will stay the same, so feel free to call me if you want to get coffee or anything like that. love ya!

8:50 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

for real....repost.

6:16 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home