Tuesday, October 03, 2006

Ahhh

So tired of dumb people! Namely those who think its ok to say things about people...wait I mean TO people that are sooo uncalled for. Why in the world do people have to be so tactless (is that even a word?!) Anyway, I am so sick of dumb comments about peoples intelligence and weight, and ahhh I could go on and on and on. (I guess I already am) Anyway...not really sure if I should tell them to shut up or ignore it! Whatever...moving on to more important things!

I am done MAY 08!!! YAY!!! I was thinking today though about what it is exactly that I want to do when I get done. I know where I want to go, I just need to figure out what I want to do when I get there. Its exciting! The Lord will show me where I need to go and what to do. (WOW am I repetitive today...repetitive I tell ya!)

I am BORED out of my mind. I am at work and I don't have anything to do. I am on fall break and so no homework...actually now that I think about it...I did have some!! (oops)

I guess I am going to end this boring blog with "I like to move it, move it..." Watch Madagascar..."Mada-who-ha"? NO! Not who-ha, ascar" Just watch the movie...its FUNNY!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home