Monday, October 02, 2006

Can you believe it?

I am updating a blog with in 10 days of the last one!! Yikes! Too bad I don't really have anything to write about. Remember the mystery guy? Well the mystery will soon be over. The mystery will soon be solved and it will be good either way. I write this with the idea that everyone knows what I am talking about. If you don't, email me and I will be happy to explain. :) Anyway...so the mystery will unflod in a couple weeks and I am nervous about the outcome...kinda...I am actually excited to. That's another blog for another time.

I am sad that I can't come up with a good blog entry! What in the world? What are blogs for anyway. I feel like I should be writing about something besides me. But isn't this an online journal...but then I guess you have to ask what is a journal for? Anyway, now I am rambling...on to more important things, like the fact that I am going to go be bored at work for another 2 hours. ah well. Getting paid for doing nothing has its advantages I guess... :)

2 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

WHAT??!!! Mystery unsolved?!?!? Are you going to come clean with it to the MYSTERY GUY?!?? Oh my goodness......I'm nervous too and it has nothing to do with me!!!!

12:32 PM  
Blogger Dawn said...

yes...I think I am...

6:30 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home