Thursday, October 05, 2006

What in the world?

So, I get into work today, and ALL of my managers have left! I don't mean a couple, I mean ALL!!! And, on top of that, all of my favorite sales people have left as well. So...I sit here holding back tears because I am not sure what else to do. I am now working for the same people I worked for at Mazda. (I didn't like it there because of management) and now they are here. I am worried that my raise won't go through, and I am just sick at my stomach over all of this. The managers at Mazda didn't let me do homework, and they let me go. But anyway, I guess we will see what happens.

1 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

that sucks! it's been a few days...how is work going now?

9:21 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home