Thursday, August 09, 2007

Praying Gods Word Part 2

Psalm 5:3
"In the morning, O Lord, You will hear my voice; in the morning I will order my prayer to you and eagerly watch."

Psalm 9:9-10
"The Lord also will be a stronghold for the oppressed, A stronghold in times of trouble, those who know your name will put their trust in you, for you, O Lord, have not forsaken those who seek you."

Psalm 25:21
"Let integrity and uprightness preserve me, FOR I WAIT FOR YOU."

1 Chronicles 28:9
"...know the God of your Father, and serve Him with a whole heart and a willing mind; for the Lord searches all hearts and understands every intent of the thoughts. If you seek Him, He will let you find Him; but if you forsake Him, He will reject you forever."

THE WORD - SARA GROVES

I've done every devotional Been every place emotional Trying to hear a new word from God And I think it's very odd, that while I attempt to help myself My Bible sits upon my shelf With every promise I could ever need Chorus: And the Word was And the Word is And the Word will be The old Word is the new Word is The old Word is the new Word is... People are getting fit for Truth Like they're buying a new tailored suit Does it fit across the shoulders Will it fade when it gets older We throw ideas that aren't in style In the Salvation Army pile And search for something more to meet our needs. I think it's time I rediscover All the ground that I have covered, like Seek Ye first (what a verse)We are pressed but not crushed, perplexed but don't despair.We are persecuted but not abandoned We are no longer slaves we are daughters and sons, and when we are weak we are very strong And neither death nor life nor present nor future nor depth nor height can keep us from the love of Christ And the Word I need is the Word that was who put on flesh to dwell with us. In the beginning....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home