Wednesday, January 10, 2007

revolving door

so i am not real sure what was going on today at work, but it was PURE MADNESS!!! We had like 3 people quit all at one time, and possibly more will quit later. We only had 10 sales reps! Its a mess. All their paychecks were messed up and there was trouble in that department! Anyway, then, I almost quit with them because of the environment that is created by a certain person that works here. Extremely rude, and inconsiderate. I don't know. It's crazy how certain people come and go in your life. You never know what purpose is there for them being their at that time in your life and you in theirs. Sometimes it's hard for me to think that I have a purpose in someone's life and they in mine when we can't stand to be within 10 feet of each other. As unimaginable as it is, its true and I somehow have to find a way to figure it out.

Anyway, that's all for now! Please pray for me to have patience and endurance! I need all that I can possibly get!

2 Comments:

Blogger Kristy said...

I will be thinkin of ya love ya

1:24 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

yeah you!

12:37 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home