Friday, January 05, 2007

And the kick-off!!!

So, things are shaping up nicely for this coming semester. Money is in place, scholarships are in place, bills are being paid, things are going well. I was a little worried about the money part of this coming semester, but the Lord, once again, has proven himself and taken care of the whole situation as he always does. I love it!

There really isn't too much going on my world. Just working like CRAZY! I can't wait for school to start back up so I will have something to do at work! How sad is that? Things ave been pretty slow here at Oxmoor Hyundai, so if you need a car stop by...the managers are pretty desperate for a sale, they will probably give you a super good one (not that they wouldn't anyway...but this would be better than good)!

Well...good-bye for now!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home