Saturday, December 30, 2006

Christmas

Christmas is officially over, but we only have 360 more days until next year so its good. :) Anyway, I was in Denver for Christmas and it was sooo much fun. There was a TON of snow...


I was so excited! I already miss it! Anyway. Christmas with my family was awesome! It was so good to see them. I helped Jayce snowbored (he's 5) and I helped my brother and my other cousin Chris build a snow fort. (they are 21 and 23) hehehe. It was awesome! I hope your Christmas was great!

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I want to see pictures!!! These pictures are too small to enjoy!!! email me pictures of you and snow!!!

love you!!!!

I'm going to try and update my blog TODAY!!

4:03 PM  
Blogger Kristy said...

hey glad you had a good christmas, I will talk to you later
love ya!

9:11 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home