Sunday, November 26, 2006

UNABLE TO GET MOTIVATED!

So, finals are this week, yet I can't seem to get myself to study! That's a problem. I do this at the end of every semester! I just want to be done already! I am learning amazing things, but I just can't seem to get into study mode in order to remember everything I need to for my finals. Yikes!

Thanksgiving was great and I enjoyed every second of it. I really miss haning out with my dad and my brother. I am actually getting homesick thinking about it! Anyway, so it was nice. I love my family, and as I think about the time that has gone by that I haven't seen them it makes me sad. I am also thinking of the rest of my family that lives in Colorado. So much time has passed. My cousin, who is 17 now, is getting ready to graduate from HS and move on to college! What happened to the little boy who always hung at my side? My other cousin Austin suffers from terminal brain damage is getting worse and I know that my aunt and uncle could use some help, and I know he doesn't have much time left...where am I? There is just so much that I feel I have missed in the lives of my family. I love them so much and I hope to be with them soon!

Anyway, I think my procrastinating has gone on way too long.

Until next time...

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Glad you had a good holiday!


S
T
U
D
Y
!
!
!
!

4:15 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home