Tuesday, November 07, 2006

New Attitude

I seriously need an attitude adjustment! It has been so bad every time I come into work. There are just some people here that I don't get along with for various reasons. I just pray everyday that my attitude that would be that of Christ and not myself. I love my job and I have no idea what the Lord has in store for me here. I was able to go bowling with some co-workers Sunday night and their families. It was awesome. I hope that we do something like that again.

I want so much to have a good attitude, but some people make it difficult. I am sure however that Christ ran into the same situation. He still had a good attitude. He never sinned. Even when they were mocking him and beating him for something he didn't do, that would have been the time to have a bad attitude!! But no, he suffered and died a perfect man who carried sins to be forgiven by the Father in order that we might come to know him. Thinking about it that way...there shouls be no reason for me to have a bad attitude!

1 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

what's going on?

4:55 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home