Monday, October 30, 2006

Craziness...

This past week has been crazy. I have been scrambling trying to get all of my homework done. I have also been dealing with (this is for you Viv) "mystery guy". I am so ready for this semester to be over with so I can move on to something new. I have realized this semester more than any other that I get bored sooo easily. 8 weeks into the semester I am done. Ready to to be finished move on to something new. Grrr...anyway.

I am wanting to start running again, its just a matter of being disciplined enough and finding the right time to do it. I am desperate for raquettball partners (hint hint and wink wink to those of you who like to play...) Viv...we seriously need to make use of the tennis courts at my apartment complex!!!

So, its absolutley B-E-A-Utiful outside tonight! I REALLY need to be reading "Bondage of the Will" by Martin Luther, but all I can do is think about playing moon-lite Putt-Putt Golf and eating TCBY ice cream (a favorite high school memory of mine: Kelly Sellick! :) I think it would be awesome to be outside doing ANYTHING!!!


Lord, give me patience, strength, and determination! Help me to be diligent... Help me to wait patiently on you! Amen.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home