Saturday, November 04, 2006

I was definitley in "A world of my own" today...



Cats and Rabbits would reside in fancy little houses
and be dressed in shoes and hats and trouses
in a world of my own
all the flowers
would have very extra special powers
they would sit and talk to me for hours
when im lonely in a world of my own
there'd be new birds
lots of nice and friendly howdy-do birds
everyone would have a dozen blue birds
within that world of my own
i could listen to a beddling brook
and hear a song that i could understand
i keep wishing it could be that way
because my world would be a wonderland
[Thanks to zestykat@aol.com for lyrics]

3 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

what did you do on this day?

8:53 AM  
Blogger Dawn said...

absolutley nothing...no...that's a lie...I attempted to write a hardcore research paper feeling like this!! What in the world!

5:56 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Let's see...tonight i'm making African Chicken Stew...it's chicken drumsticks and sweet potatoes and stuff....it sounds great to me!!

tomorrow I will be slow cooking Greek Lamb and Spinach Stew.....I'm excited. Those are the two kind of "out there" meals that I've made so far. Most of the other ones are like...chicken breast and rice and green beans...or chicken breast and pasta...oh yeah, and there is chicken breast and stir fry veggies...you get the theme? ;-)

for real, if you want dinner, just call me and I'll set some aside for you.

love you!

6:02 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home