Thursday, November 09, 2006

Newer Attitude

Ahhh! Lord, grant me patience, wisdom, and direction! Please pray for me and my work situation! I am having trouble with my attitude! I can't seem to conquor not being completely frustrated with a girl who never does anything! As a matter of fact confesses to "doing as little as possible" Grrr...She's a mess, never cleans up after herself, and those of you who know me even kinda well, know how I feel about messes!!!! I come in everyday, clean up after her, and then proceed to do all the work that she should have done while she was here for 8 hours prior to her coming in!!! Anyway, please pray for me. I don't know what to do or say. I want to talk to the managers, but I am not sure that it would mean a hill of beans!! I know that in all of this, right or wrong, God desires a pure heart, and holiness. God doesn't require me to be nice to her, but he requires me to model Christ, and having an attitude to glorify His name. I pray that my attitude would reflect the name of Christ, not my frustrations.

2 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

http://www.castlemountains.net/flashmar/A_Cup_Of_Joy.swf


that's for you...click on it!!

8:43 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

that really didn't work, did it.....

8:45 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home