Tuesday, December 19, 2006

Almost Christmas!

A week from today, Christmas will have come and gone! It's almost here and I cannot wait! I love Christmas! I love decorating, and baking, and everything that comes with Christmas! I don't like to think about it too much because it gets silly. I mean you spend so much time and money getting ready for Christmas and its all over within a few hours! Oh but how worth it it is! Beautiful! I love Christmas trees, and lights, and snow (even though we don't get much here in KY, I am heading to Colorado! Surely there will be snow!) I love reindeer and Santa, but mostly I love the aspect of spending time with my family. We celebrate the birth of Jesus, and his coming to eventually die for our sins so that we can spend eternity with him! What better gift than the gift of salvation! I love Christmas!

1 Comments:

Blogger Kristy said...

I love christmas too!! and for those some reasons!! so you are going home?? I'm glad you deserve to be able to spend time with your family.
love,
me

4:18 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home