Monday, December 11, 2006

Thanks!

I appreciate the comments that were left on my last post. (And Viv, I don't know if it was him or not) Anyway. I have decided that I again fell into measuring my worth by what people thought of me. I can't think of anything I have done to make anyone say horrible things to me, so if they are its because of their own insecurities. I could understand them saying that if I gave them a reason to, but I don't believe I did.

Anyway, on a side note! I am done with my Christmas shopping! YAY! I am really excited about what I got for my family! I got my dad a super nice coat for 50% off at Old Navy! I am so excited!!!! I only paid 29 bucks for a 60 dollar coat! AWESOME! Anyway. I will end this here. I don't have anything else exciting to say (like anything else was that exciting either...) Hahaha...BYE!

1 Comments:

Blogger Lindsay & Lilian said...

Hi Dawn,
We've never met but you sound pretty great to me.
As a fellow Believer I keep remining myself of what God thinks of His people.
"He will take great delight in you, he will quiet you with his love, he will rejoice over you with singing."
Zephaniah 3.

6:25 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home