Wednesday, December 13, 2006

Gilmore GIrls Insanity!


I, very unwisely, borrowed the sixth season of Gilmore Girls from my dear friend Kristen yesterday! I thought this unwise as I finally cut myself off right in the middle of an episode, and went to bed at 7:30 AM. I was up all night watching Gilmore Girls!!! As I woke up today at 2PM, I continued to think it unwise as I realized I was suffering from a "gilmore girl hangover" Due to lack of sleep and inconsistent emotions all night...the shock...the crying...the laughing, I wake up with a huge headache and can hardly function! Although I have never in my life been drunk with alcohol and suffered a real hangover, this is what I imagine it to be (only thankfully without the vomitting...the headache however, very much there...) This is insane! Who does this? This show, (I suppsose) is also like alcohol because once you watch one you can't stop, until you are finally cut off and forced to stop leaving you tired, confused, up all night, feeling crappy with a headache the next day! I couldn't just watch one or two episodes. NO! Each one had questions that needed answers! What is going on with Loreli and Rory? Are they going to make up in this one? Which one is going to give in first? YAY! Rory is going back to school! What the heck was up with Zach's attitude? Lane is getting married, and to the guy who just freaked out on stage right in front of a lable company? Where in the world did Jess come from?Oh now I understand why Mrs. Kim is so crazy! She gets it from her mom! Are Luke and Loreli ever going to set a date? Luke has a daughter!! All questions that needed to be answered! They couldn't have possibly wated 8 hours while I was sleeping! Anyway, only one thing would have made my night with the Gilmore Girls perfect, watching it with my dear friend Betsy, whom I personally take credit for getting her sucked in as well. Bets, it wasn't as much fun with out you!

1 Comments:

Blogger Kristy said...

Dawn your crazy!! I'm that way to with shows I like as well, It can be medicated. lol

9:35 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home