Wednesday, August 22, 2007

So I have been told...

...that I analyze everything, and that I think way to logically all the time...is this really a bad thing? I mean I see it as thinking thru things fully and completely. I mean, I just want to make sure I am making the right decisions. I am indecisive, so it takes me a long time....anyway...all of these people were right (one in particular...[staying in the hear and now by the way...so far so good!]) I do analyze everything...maybe not analyze so much as think logically about everything and every possible way different situations could play out. Funny thing, as I was thinking about this, the plans that make sense to me at one point hardly ever work out the way I think they are going to, but I am still ok with how they work so why on earth do I still worry? Its a mystery to me. I just have to have all the answers before I can continue...if something doesn't make sense, either back up and explain or stop all together! I don't know...this could be a downfall at some point I feel it! What do you think? The frustrating thing is that I feel like most girls are similar to this, and somehow guys seems to be so...well..."go with the flow". It seems like they can just jump into something, or better, take risks easier...why is that and if anyone has any input on this that would be fabulous!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home